Thursday 28 May 2020

Midsummer's Night - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone,
I managed to get a little crafty time today so had a play with another oldie from Lili of the Valley. This is Midsummer's Night


I coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. I used a Tim Holz paper distressing tool on the edges of the card and paper.
Here are the dies I used:-
Die-namics - Lucky Stars die
Die-namics - Picket fence
CC Designs - Mushroom Border die
Papers :-
Crafters Companion - Vintage Lace
Lili of the Valley - Father Knows Best

The sentiment is a digi stamp from Lili of the Valley - Embossed Labels.

I'd like to enter the following challenges :-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Add embellishments
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

SOW amazing and so love the black cardstock added to enhance this fabulous image...stunning.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A DELIGHTFUL CARD Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the colour combo on this card, what a great design too, just fabulous!
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine and love the scene you've created...its magical

Have a lovely weekend

Anne

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a pretty image and great design - I love the black accents.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Lorraine, what a gorgeous image and your little scene is beautiful, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Lorraine, you have really given it a nighttime backdrop.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annette said...

This is one of my favourite images and you've made a beautiful card with her. Gorgeous colouring. LOVE IT! xx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A really beautiful card. Love the magical feel you have created.

Best of luck in getting the kids to distance themselves next week .. .. even the adults can't do it in a supermarket so why do they think excited kids will be able to? They will be hyper to be out of their homes!! LOL!!

So the bread machine is away! I have never tried making brownies .. .. must look for a recipe.

Love Jules xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card with an adorable LOTV stamp, another one of my favourites. Lovely colour choices, the dark cardstok has a wonderful effect. Have a nice weekend. Marlies

pinky said...

This is just magical Lorraine and the black really makes it all pop!

mixamatoasties said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Lorraine. Love the colours you've used!

anne said...

Gorgeous card, I love the scene you have created with all those lovely dies. x

Chrissy said...

Oh gosh, this is beautiful Lorraine, I love the blue mushrooms and sweet little fairy, fabulous colouring and card design..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...