Monday 1 June 2020

Polar Bear and Penguin

Good Morning Everyone, 
I think my crafty time has come to an end...it's back to work for me this morning. 
I know it's been a very strange time and the uncertainty of what's happening is so stressful. I've had good days and bad days but on the positive side - I have absolutely loved having the extra time with Tom and Emma. We've done schoolwork, baked cakes, grown bedding plants, sunflowers and tomato plants, artwork, sewing, and lots of walks. I miss my family (my Mum and Dad), and all the things we do but it has been great to have the time to be with my kids.
Anyway...card time... This is 'Polar Bear and Penguin' from Lee Holland.



I've coloured them with promarkers and the background papers are from Lili of the Valley - Frosty Christmas. I've used Spellbinders snowflake dies and a Marianne Creatables icicle die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Christmas with the Cuties - Anything Goes with ribbon and bows
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Anything Goes(Option include a bear)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas

I wonder if I can get through the day when I can't get to the biscuit tin...... Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

22 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful delicate card. Stay safe x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Lorraine...good luck today at work....I just think we’ve been so lucky having such beautiful weather during lockdown...

Anne

Wendy L said...

A wonderful card Lorraine. Xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Isn't this the sweetest image and gosh what a lovely design too. xx

cotnob said...

An adorable Christmas card Lorraine, such a sweet image.
I hope work goes well, my son has gone back full time today.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really sweet card, hope your first day back goes well.
Lorraine

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Lorraine. Yes there is some good things that have come out of the lockdown. I can't wait for the day when I can see my boys & their wives. They live miles away from me!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable card Lorraine, beautiful image and a wonderful design.

Please keep yourself safe as your return to work, Kate x

pinky said...

Good luck back in work Lorraine, be careful out there. I am sure your kids will miss you too but what a great time you all had by the sounds of it. I am loving your gorgeous card and hope you still get time to create lots too.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, thanks for joining us at CWTC. Sue x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorrain, thanks for sharing with us @ CWTC.
Sue x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your colouring and gorgeous details. Hope school is O.K. It looks like we will going back on the 15th.
Hugs
Gina xx

brenda said...

Just gorgeous Lorraine and well done on all the white with just the hints of blue. always terrifies me.

B x

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Annette said...

Good luck going back to work. Lovely card Lorraine and I love those Lee Holland images. xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous and sweet..hope work went OK.
Wendy xx

anne said...

This is a lovely image and a beautiful card to set it off perfectly. xx

Lisa xx said...

It sounds like you have some memories of lockdown, that you will treasure forever....and I think focusing on these will keep us going....hope you're still able to find crafty time now you are back working, this is so sweet and the bow makes it perfect for our theme

Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

Chrissy said...

Awww..such a sweet image and coloured beautifully Lorraine, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Michelle B. said...

Awwww, what a lovely image and love the splash of color on the penguin, just beautiful! So glad you joined is at Christmas with the Cuties!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...