Friday 14 August 2020

Bicycle Presents - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's Lili of the Valley new release launch day! Lots of gorgeous new Christmas images are due to be released at 12pm today. There are Snowmen, Penguins, Santa's, Christmas sentiments and tags. So many to choose from.
My card today is using 'Bicycle Presents'


I've coloured them with promarkers and the background papers are from First Edition.
I've used a Die namics fence die, a Marianne Creatables tree die, a spellbinders snowflake die and a Marianne Creatables snowflake die. The sentiment is from the new release.

There is lots of inspiration on the Lili of the Valley Facebook page and my teamies have made some amazing cards.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card made me smile Lorraine it’s gorgeous ..love your background papers

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! What a fabulous card Lorraine. Gorgeous colouring of this wonderful image and the layout is great using those festive papers.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a fun image, brilliant card

Lisa xx said...

Awww, love this!! What a gorgeous card, such a fabulous image too

brenda said...

This is just adorable Lorraine and I know I repeat myself but your colouring is perfection.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous traditional colours Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful image and a fabulous card Lorraine, love the Image, just so much fun.
Gorgeous colours and papers too, Kate x

Sarah said...

Such a great card, love the fun image xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute & made me smile Lorraine. Awesome layout as usual.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the image, your fab colouring and gorgeous layout.
Hugs
Gina xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is fantastic, what a great card, love that image, how cute are they on the bikes, have a super weekend, Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

This card is FABulous Lorraine, I love the fun image, made me giggle and wonderful colouring, and I love the layers and papers..awesome card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This just makes me smile! LOVE this adorable image and your colouring as always is utterly fab! Another delish paper combo too. Fabulous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

I love this card, it's so cute. The red and kraft work brilliantly together and as always beautifully coloured. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...