Monday 3 August 2020

Phoebe - DigiStamp Boutique

Good Morning Everyone, 
I'm worn out from sitting on a cricket field all weekend! Emma had her first game yesterday afternoon for an adult women's team. She opened the bowling with a wicket maiden..not bad for a 12 year old(almost 13)!

Anyway onto the cardmaking...it's a bit hit and miss at the minute. When I get time to do some crafting my mojo has gone for a walk...
This is an old image from DigiStamp Boutique - Phoebe from The Besties set.




I've coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are Anna Marie Designs. I've used a Hunkydory flower die and a Die namics picket fence die.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Girl Power
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with paper

Well I'd better get on with some housework before the next cricket match tonight - I think my summer holidays have been hijacked!!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

20 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very card, those papers are beautiful and work so well for this feminine image.
Lorraine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card love the soft tones Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, it doesn't look like your mojo has gone very far to me! A great image and lovely pastel colours.
Well done Emma, a fabulous achievement.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

That's the way to do it, tell Emma well done. Pretty girly card today.

B x

Nat said...

Stunning card Lorraine. Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP. Enjoy the cricket!
Natx

Wendy L said...

So pretty Lorraine, xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely Lorraine, your mojo seems intact to me. Well done Emma.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely girly card Lorraine lovely layout and soft colours

Anne

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gogeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Chrissy said...

She is dreamy Lorraine, fabulous colouring and card design, beautiful papers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Golly you are busy watching all the cricket, it sounds like your Daughter is doing great!! Love the card its so sweet, Hazelx

aussie aNNie said...

wow absolutely love this card, love the background and amazing colours. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, it's such a lovely image and it's beautifully coloured.
I used to do the same with Damian, but it was on the touchline at football, in the wet and old too, it just all goes with the remit of being a Mum, Kate x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lorraine this is fabulous, love this image, so nice to see a DSB coloured up again. LOVE your gorgeous layout and the lovely papers too. Beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

Well done to Emma, she sounds like an accomplished cricketer going from strength to strength. It's wonderful when they get to be part of an adult team so early on, it does them no end of good in their ability to communicate with adults. Your card is so pretty, love the subtle colours xx

pinky said...

I just adore this image and have used it so many times. You have coloured her up beautifully. Gorgeous card Lorraine.

Catie Cuddles said...

Very sweet.
Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

KandA said...

This is a gorgeous card Lorraine. As always a wonderful design and a fabulous image xx

Annette said...

Such beautiful soft pinks. Beautiful colouring and as always lovely layout and flower dies. Gorgeous papers too. I've not seen those before and I'm really loving them. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...