Tuesday 1 September 2020

Bears and Snowman - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello everyone, 
It's been another busy week here so not much crafting again! this time it was my birthday (August is a busy month for our family!) and Emma is still playing lots of cricket.
Anyway Lili of the Valley have another Christmas release coming out in September. Lots of gorgeous new images, sentiments and some fabulous paper sets.
The big difference with these images is that you can print the image out with your choice of background paper...here's a look at what's coming...
I've used a 'bears and snowman stamp along with one of the papers from the frosty snowflakes set.


There are lots of snowflake papers in this set and these little bears and snowman are so cute. I've coloured them with a mix of promarkers and copics.

I've used a Creative Expression Winter trees die, a Spellbinders snowflake die, a Marianne Creatables snowflake die and a the sentiment is due out in the new release.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Belated Happy Birthday Lorraine. This creation is awesome as usual sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Hooe you had a lovely Birthday Lorraine. I am looking forward to this release very much and you have tempted me further!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this colour combo and the cute image, beautiful card

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday. Love this card with those beautiful colours on the background, Hazel x

Gibmiss said...

Happy Birthday Lorraine ...hope you had a nice day...
Fabulous card.... love the colours you have used ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Chrissy said...

Hope you had a great Birthday Lorraine and I love this new image, perfect colouring and the background with all the purples is fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring Lorraine, the colours look amazing.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lorraine, I hope it was a good one.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the colour theme and such a sweet image, fab design too, Kate x

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Belated birthday wishes .. .. I hope you had a great day.

Loving your snowman card. The background looks amazing. I shall look forward to seeing those when they are released.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, a sweet image and pretty papers.
I hope you had a lovely Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pinky said...

Wow the colours in these are so gorgeous, I am loving this card. What a cute image too and as always perfectly embellished in Lorraine style!

brenda said...

I've been such a bad blogger this week so my apologies for for being so late popping in to look at your lovely creation.

And belated Happy Birthday.

B x

Annette said...

A lovely card Lorraine. Love the tree dies too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...