Saturday 5 September 2020

Fly with Me at PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of September which means that it's time for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge! Our theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES
(Option : Your favourite Colour)


I've used a Penny Black slapstick stamp for today's card, this is 'Fly with Me'.



I've coloured them with promarkers and the background paper is from Craft Creations and Echo Park. I've added a Creative Expressions Peony die, a die namics picket fence die, Memory Box puffy clouds and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.


                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Spots and Dots
Simon Says Stamp - Stamp It

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x


                                              

16 comments:

brenda said...

Very cute Lorraine and so brave leaving lots of white space but works really well with bold pops of colour.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card so much detail Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

My Paper Epiphany said...

Your card is really stunning! I love the mix of colours, patterns and all the gorgeous elements!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine ....
Stunning card ...love the cute stamp ... new one to me ...love it ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & gorgeous Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautifully coloured and love the clouds so great Lorraine, have a great weekend. I see your birthday was in August too, what date? Mine was the 31st x

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a pretty card, love that image and your colouring, Hazelx

Sarah said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, love the light pastels and the punch of bright rainbows too!! xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, such a fun image and I love the splashes of colour.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marlies said...

A beautiful colourful card Lorraine with an adorable PB stamp. Fantastic colouring as allways. Marlies

Annette said...

I really need to dig out my Penny Black images again. I miss using them. Love your card and colouring. Those clouds are amazing. xx

Helen said...

What a wonderful eye-catching and fun card, Lorraine! love this crazy cat and the wonderful design elements you've added!! Take care! :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love PB, this is so cute and love the bright colours

cuilliesocks said...

What a brilliant card Lorraine, I love this kitty and your little scene, super colouring and design, Kate x

Helen said...

Beautiful card Lorraine - love the rainbow colours!
Helen x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Beautiful card Lorraine and I love the pop of the spotty paper. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this month, Jayne DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...