Tuesday 2 August 2022

Penguins - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
We've just come back from a few days in Abersoch in North Wales. A lovely relaxing time had by all, but no crafting done what so ever!! Lots of washing and ironing to do ready for the next trip!
Anyway, Lili of the Valley are back on the TV today at 12pm - with a gorgeous new Christmas launch. Being away on my hols means I didn't get the chance to make any cards for the promotion, so hopefully I'll be able to do some over the next few days. So, here is my one and only card so far using some very cute little penguins!



I've coloured them with promarkers and copics, cut them out and attached them with foam pads to give a bit of dimension. The die cut trees are Dee's Distinctively layered tree die, a Memory Box star die and a handwritten script sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley. The background paper is from my box of scraps but I think it might have been from The Works last year!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Markers - Dies or punches
ABC Christmas Challenge - N for New - (new stamps released today!)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

17 comments:

Magic Maggie said...

Nice to have you back (especially with lovely cards like this one).
Ironing???!!
Love
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

brenda said...

Sounds like a relaxing break Lorraine and now your back a really sweet card.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Anesha

chrissy xx said...

A super cute scene Lorraine. LOve these little guys.
I remembered to tape it at lunch time! Will be watching tonight.
Chrissyxx

Ela said...

Very cute card! Hugs Ela DT

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet card Lorraine, I love the colouring and your lovely trees in the background.
Your holiday sounds lovely, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet card and your colouring is ace as always.
The whole collection is adorable but these little penguins are just so cute!
I watched the show on C&C but was too late to get the collection, it was sold out nearly before the show started, just shows how popular LOTV images are. I will have to wait for another time.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine I love your festive card those Penguins are so cute and a smashing make. We used to go to North Wales regularly a beautiful part of Wales

Hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lorraine, fabulous colouring and I love those trees..glad you had a nice time away..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Welcome back A gorgeous Christmas card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing holiday Lorraine...love those cute penguins and your layered christmas trees....Super Christmas card

Anne

Anonymous said...

Sweet images as you'd expect rom from LOTV. WakeyL

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such cute penguins Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy said...

I love those adorable penguins! Your background trees as lovely and I love that you cut them out of white cardstock so that your penguins are the star! Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

Cards By MI said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at PFM this week. A new fun challenge is up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie, DT-member PFM

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Those penguins are adorable! Gorgeous snowy scene you've created. I still love those DD trees, they really are some of the prettiest Christmas tree dies out there. Mine are gathering dust, I must fish them out! Fabulous colouring on the penguins. Adorable card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Lorraine, cute penguins and you've created a lovely scene for them.
I'm so pleased that you had a relaxing holiday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...