Saturday 1 October 2022

Frightful Flight - PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the 1st Saturday of October....(October - what happened to summer?! ) which means it's time for our Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Spooky)

I've used a rubber stamp called 'Frightful Flight'.




I've coloured him with promarkers and copics, and the background papers are from Anna Marie Designs.
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

11 comments:

brenda said...

It's a really super Halloween bag Lorraine, lots of treats will fit in there!

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Gift bag Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Great halloween bag Lorraine...love the 'eyeballs'...I guess they are chocolate...

Anne

Marlies said...

A lovely giftbag with an adorable PB stamp. Marlies

Marianne said...

nice creation, great colouring

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super image for this sweet little Trick or Treat Bag.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute hedgie for Halloween Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous treat bag Lorraine, I love the topper and it's so beautifully coloured too, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Love your make … beautifully coloured as always …..
Hugs Sylvie xx

Chrissy said...

Another fabulous treat bag, love the papers and colours and that adorable Hedgie made me smile..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

What an adorable image and gorgeous bag! Perfectly made project!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...