Tuesday 4 October 2022

Little Ghosts - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
Have you seen all the cute little ghosts that have been released by Lili of the Valley? Adorable doesn't cover it!
These are from an A5 polymer stamp set called 'Little Ghosts'.



I've coloured them with promarkers and copics. I made 2 gift bags, perfect for a few Halloween chocolates! The background paper on these is from Hunkydory. I used elements from the Creative Expressions Festive Collection - Christmas Village die set. 


Then, I made some chocolate buns, which Emma decorated (she's much better at piping the icing than I am!). I fussy cut a few more of the little ghosts and stuck them to cocktail sticks, and then into the top of the buns.



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
These are gorgeous stamps …love all the makes …from you …Emma is good a piping …they look good …
Hugs Sylvie xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful makes those cake look delicious Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These ghosts are so cute! Lovely projects made with them too, I bet the buns didn't last long though, they look yummy.
Lorraine

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness what a fabulous idea! LOVE it all!

brenda said...

What a super post Lorraine and spooky in the nicest of ways.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

You're right Lorraine they are adorable, lovely the gift bags and your little cakes look delish, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely makes Lorraine..the cakes look so yummy...these little ghosts are fabulous....

Anne

anne said...

Lovely Halloween makes and delicious looking cakes, I wish I could pipe like Emma.
Anne x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous gift bags with the little ghosts Lorraine with fabulous colouring and love the cupcake skewers, how cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Oh my word Lorraine I am coming round to yours trick and treating for sure. These are absolutely adorable. I love how you added the ghosts to the cupcakes as well.

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

OMG, these are gorgeous! Brilliant idea for the bags!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

cuilliesocks said...

What wonderful makes Lorraine, fabulous little ghosts, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...