Saturday 10 February 2024

Cobweb - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello everyone, 
I hope you are having a lovely weekend. I have a card to share today using one of the older images from Lili of the Valley. This is Cobweb and is still available on the Etsy Store here.


I've coloured her with promarkers and copics and added lots of liquid pearls around the flowers and glitter to her fairy wings and cobweb. The background papers are from paper Boutique - Farmyard Friends. I've used a die-namics picket fence die, a Polkadoodles flower die and a Joanna Sheen rose leaf die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Rubber or Digi Stamps : It's rubber stamps for me,  I love rummaging through my collection deciding which one to ink up next.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend

Lorraine x

14 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous and cute Lorraine. I adore your beautiful layout and that lovely shade of pink.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

I remember this clever little girl on her high wire Lorraine, and she's coloured beautifully and love the flower, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lorraine you have coloured that image perfectly the papers and die cuts make this one extra gorgeous
hugs
lolo x

Wendy L said...

Love it, this is so sweet, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is such a beautiful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Just lovely and there a definite hint of Spring with those petty colours Lorraine.

B x

chrissy xx said...

The oldest are still the bestest Lorraine.
FAB colours and design.
Chrissyxx

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image as always. Hugs, Katrina x

cuilliesocks said...

It's just so beautiful Lorraine, such a sweet fairy and you've embellished your card beautifully, Kate x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, one of my favourite colour combos. A lovely entry for us at AYLI xx

pinky said...

That is so so pretty. I love the sparkle off the web Lorraine, great idea!

Pauline C said...

Lovely colouring on your image Lorraine and I love the gorgeous flower die.
Pauline xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful image and lovely sweet card.
Lorraine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So very sweet! Love the distressed edges and gorgeous paper. Such a sweet LOTV image too, I adore this one. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...