Tuesday 13 February 2024

T.L.C - Penny Black

Hello Everyone, 
It's half term here so having a lovely week off work and trying to catch up on all those jobs around the house that generally get left! 
I was going to tidy my craft room but I got side tracked.....for today's card I have used a gorgeous wooden stamp from Penny Black. This is T.L.C.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics and added a few liquid pearls to the tree. The background papers are from Polkadoodles - Splashing Around. I've used a die-namics picket fence die and a MFT Blueprints 14 die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time o visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. 
Lorraine x

9 comments:

brenda said...

Your a week ahead of us, half term is next week here, but think we are later than usual.

A perfect Valentines image and using Kraft for your base layers really draws the eye, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping, perfect for all of our themes.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Liz said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, I love the design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Hearts option.
Liz xx

chrissy xx said...

A image that's made me smile!
GOrgeous colours and design Lorraine.
Chrissyxx
Half term here next week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A darling and beautiful card, love the hedgies and the lovely papers. Also a Great design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

coldwaters2 said...

Love this so much Lorraine the image is pure delight so are the wonderful papers and embellishments
hugs
lolo x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, these sweet hedgies, I just adore them and your colouring of them. Gorgeous scene hun and beautiful card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

Just adorable Lorraine, love the little hedgehog and your colouring as ever is fabulous, beautiful layout and embellishments.
Enjoy your holiday time, don't wok too hard around the house, Kate x

Billie A said...

Darling card. Cute scene and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...