Sunday 17 March 2024

Plant Pot Kitty - Dis Digi Stamps

Hello everyone, 
My blog seems to have taken a bit of a back seat lately, and I haven't had much time for card making.  This little cutie has taken me ages!
It's a gorgeous digi stamp from Di's Digi Stamps and is called 'Plant Pot Kitty';


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers were freebies from a magazine many moons ago! I've used  a Die namics blueprints 14 flower die, Joanna Sheen rose leaves die, and a garden fence die from La La Land Crafts. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - Fur or feathers (I've gone for fur this time as I couldn't resist this cute stamp but I do love a bird stamp too!)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Lorraine, a super cute fur ball and pretty papers, a perfect combo and most welcome at Allsorts xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweet image Lorraine and beautifully coloured, designed and embellished, love it, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Your little kitty is so cute Lorraine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty card using this cute image and lovely layout.
Lorraine

Liz said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty, feminine design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Feathers/Fur option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

Even if it did takes ages Lorraine is's a beautiful finished creation, ticks all the boxes at our challenges and so nice to have you join us. Thanks for linking up at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Linby said...

This is just adorable and as always a beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word how beautiful, cute and adorable this creation is Lorraine I adore that image and your amazing colouring I also love the dies and colours you have used a wonderful card thank you for joining us at both Allsorts and We Love stamping
hugs
lolo x

Miss Mudge said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digital Challenge - DT Nikki

Gerrina said...

That cat is so cute! And what a great scene you put her in! So many different pieces make a great card! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A great card .. .. amazing colouring as always!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

pinky said...

Wow Lorraine your card is absolutely adorable and super gorgeous all in one. I love your colouring as you well know! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...