Saturday 6 April 2024

You're the Bestest - PBSC DT

Good Morning Everyone

It's the first Saturday of April and that means it's time for a brand new challenge over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Our theme this month is...

Anything Goes
Option : Numbers

I've gone for the anything goes option and used one of my older Penny Black cling stamps.
This little cutie is a wooden backed stamp called 'You're the Bestest'.



I've coloured him with both promarkers and copics, and added lots of liquid pearls to the flowers. The background papers are from Make and Create - Live Life in Full. I've used a Die namics stitch Bloom die and Spellbinders Shapeabilities fall foliage dies. the sentiment stamp is from Uniko

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Cute or Floral - It's definitely cute for me. I just love all the cute little animal stamps and there are no age limits to them. 


I haven't been around much lately as we have just come back from a lovely holiday in Tenerife. I have to admit, I really didn't want to come home. It's such a beautiful island, with so much to do and see. For now, it's back to the rain, a huge pile of washing and cricket training this morning!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend, and I will try and catch up with everyone as soon as I can.

Lorraine x


                                              

22 comments:

brenda said...

Can well imagine you didn't want to return to this weather Lorraine.

Such a pretty card, the lilac colours give it a lovely fresh dare I say Spring feel.

B x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine and perfect for us at AYLI. I bet the continuing UK rain was a shocker to come back to after enjoying some sun xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a stunning card love the colours Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and the colouring on the cat is just right! Nice to hear you've had a good break. WakeyL

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful Lorraine the papers, the die cut flowers and the image all look as if they ere made for each other I love that pussy cat superb colouring and amazing card design thank you for joining in at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done Lorraine and love your coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love your colouring of the image. Anesha x

Chrissy said...

Such a cute little kitty and gorgeous card Lorraine, glad you had such a nice holiday..

luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, but it's made me wonder why I've never coloured those flowers anything but yellow!?
Helen x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday, xx

brenda said...

Hi again Lorraine, just popped back to thank you for sharing and joining in with our celebration of National Pet Week at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with an adorable PB stamp. Great colouring! Marlies

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say a stunning card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

anne said...

Lovely card, the image really pops against the dark papers.
Hope the holiday feeling lasts a little longer.
Anne x

Linby said...

I love your use of the dark patterned papers, I never know how to use them but this is so pretty and such a cute image too. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Lorraine, I adore the colours and papers you have used to house this cutie in. Glad you have had a lovely holiday, I am not jealous at all.🤣
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Don't blame you not wanting to return to this awful weather, pleased though you had a lovely holiday.
Your card is gorgeous Lorraine, lovely colours with a sweet kitty, as always beautifully embellished, Kate x

Sue from Oregon said...

Lorraine, I really, really love this card. The colors and papers all go together beautifully and your coloring of the cute image is amazing! I think this is one of my faves! 💕Sue Kment

chrissy xx said...

Just FABulous!
I LOve this sweet image and such GOrgeous colours Lorraine.
Chrissyxx
That's the trouble with holidays! You have to come back to save for more lol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Loving the darker colours on this lovely card Lorraine, very pretty.
Lorraine

Rhodidodi said...

I love that cute wee cat!! your card is lovely. thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges Rhoda DT

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...