Wednesday 31 July 2024

Cricket Dereck - Doctor Digi

Good Morning
I have a card to share this morning using an image from Doctor Digi called Cricket Derek.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background paper are bits from my box of scraps but I think the dotty paper might be Echo Park. I've used a Lawn Fawn sun die and a Memory box puffy cloud die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - Seasons Delights  For me, summer means cricket season and I love watching Emma play cricket. Although at the moment she's playing 4 times a week which means my crafty time and blogging time has disappeared! 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

8 comments:

Linby said...

What a wonderful layout you always use the clouds and sun to such great effect on your cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun birthday card with a great sketch and fabulous image! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Sarah said...

Derek always makes me smile!! Such a great summer card Lorraine xx

Pauline C said...

Oh this is great fun Lorraine and so beautifully laid out and coloured!
Pauline xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Derick looking good at his age Ginny x

Wendy L said...

A great Fun image Lorraine, lovely card, xx

Magic Maggie said...

Fabulous card as usual - I don't know where you find the time!!
Is the Happy Birthday sentiment from Dr Digi too? I love the font!
Hope you are all well.
Love
Maggie (York UK)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Lorraine, another gorgeous scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...