Sunday 21 July 2024

Rowan Fairy

Hello Everyone
School's out!! yay! I love the summer holidays, time to catch up with all the housework that I haven't done over the last term! Well, once the cricket has finished that is!!
I have a little card to share with you tonight using an adorable fairy stamp from Whimsy Stamps - this is Rowan Fairy.



I've coloured her with promarkers and copics, and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background papers are from Anna Marie Designs. I've used a Creative Expressions peony die, A Joanna Sheen Rose leaf die, a Hunkydory garden die and a sentiment stamp from Uniko.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

7 comments:

brenda said...

Delightful creation Lorraine, aa they always are.

Excellent cricket last few days and the Hundred this week, we're happy!

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card and colours Ginny x

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, lovely colours, x

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Lorraine,fabulous colouring and design, beautiful card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty fairy and a gorgeous card Loraine, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

pinky said...

Don't be doing too much housework Lorraine lol!! I love this gorgeous wee fairy and the colours you have gone with make her super pretty. Enjoy the holidays!

Pauline C said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, the image is beautiful and your colouring is just sublime. I love the layout as well with the gorgeous papers and die cuts.
Pauline xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...