Thursday 12 January 2012

Abracadabra!

Good evening,

My new years resolution was to keep my house nice and tidy. I don't have to go to work on a Thursday so that was going to be my day for washing, ironing cleaning etc,etc. Did I do any today?. . . no! I got home from the school run and thought I would just have a sit down with the computer and a cup of tea (to warm up, very cold out there today!). The next thing I know, my craft room is a mess, I've done no cleaning and it's time to go and pick the kids up from school! So here's one of today's creations that stopped me from tidying up!

I just love this rubber stamp from Lili of the Valley. It's called 'Abracadabra!' The paper is from a collection by Brenda Pinnick that I bought many moons ago from QVC. I cut the star with an xcut die from some scraps of green and black card (Another new years resolution to use up all the bits and pieces I never throw away!) I have edged some more black card with an xcut boder punch and added some black seam binding around the middle. It's finished off with a few black gems. One of my son's friends has his 7th birthday next week - so I hope he likes this card!
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges

Lilies Little Fairies Challenge 2 : Your Favourite LOTV Stamp
Papertakeweekly - Die Cute Special

Until next time
Lorraine x

2 comments:

June Nelson said...

Oh it was certainly worth not cleaning up for!!! its stunning and hes such a cutie. Thanks for joining us at Lili's little fairies xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and well worth leaving the cleaning for, lol! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...