Monday 23 January 2012

Lavender & Lace




Hello,

This is my first card for a week!I thought I really should try and get something posted so this is my attempt at Lavender and Lace for the Lilies Little Fairies Challenge. I'm not very good at doing things frilly and fussy so I found putting lace on a card quite hard, it's not something I generally use!

The rubber stamp is Lili of the Valley's 'Fairy on Tiptoe'. I've coloured the image with promarkers to fit the lavender theme and just added a little bit of glitter on her fairy wings. The paper is from a papermania pack that I've had for years, but I thought the colour worked well.I've added some lace down the side on top of a piece of card edged with a Martha Stewart punch. I've tried my best on the card but this photo must be the worst I've taken, LOL!

Until next time
Lorraine x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...