Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Fantastic Four

Hello,
I have so many boys birthdays coming up in February that I thought I'd better make a start on all the cards I will need. Boys cards are always hard, but while I was looking through my stash I came across some marvel hero's decoupage papers. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed doing these. Today's card is The Fantastic Four.
I bought the kit from create and craft, and other than the base card all the elements are from the kit. The backing paper is covered with blue acetate and then the 3D image built up on top. Unfortunately the photo doesn't really show up the 3D element very well.

Until next time
Lorraine x

1 comment:

Paul 'Bails' Bailey said...

Your the best super hero card maker in the whole know universe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...