Monday 20 March 2017

A Rose for Mum

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using one of the brilliant new images from DigiStamp Boutique. This is ....
I coloured it with promarkers, . The sentiment comes from a Bouquet for Mum also from Digi Stamp Boutique.

                                                    


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (optional touch of pink)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Mother's Day

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ella's Design said...

This is so pretty, Lorraine! Pink and aqua is one of my all time favourite colour combos and you know I love CAS, so this card is right up my street! Love it! Hugs, Lisa x

Christine L said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Lorraine...... it's another that's going straight my Pinterest board for inspiration! I was looking through my board the other day, and I can't tell you how many of your cards are already there!!

Christine x

Judith said...

very pretty - love the colours with these lovely flowers x

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty Mother's Day card Lorraine

Anne

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card! Where are those beautiful papers from? Hugs,
Mx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, love your choice of papers. Go so perfect with the image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Any mum would love to have this beautiful card Lorraine, lovely rose image and papers, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful mothers Day card Lorraine...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ann said...

A very pretty card for Mothers day love the Easter card too
Ann x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Lorraine.
Sue x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful, so pretty!
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

anne said...

So gorgeous, beautiful papers x
Anne

Marilyn said...

All I can say is .. Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...