Saturday 4 March 2017

Flutter Bye at PBSC

Hello Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of March (I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by!) and that means a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. This month the theme is...
BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL COLOURS
I've used 'Flutter - Bye' for today's card.
 

I've coloured him with promarkers, and the background papers are from Echo Park. I've used a Die namics flower die and a few enamel dots.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x
                                              

16 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful, bright card Lorraine, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love the hedgies, lovely bright card

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card with really cute image Lorraine. xx

Christine L said...

Awww so gorgeous Lorraine...... love your colour choice here and of course, that hedgie is fabulous!

Christine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and I adore the bright colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Ann said...

A very cheerful card -lovely & bright -cute image
Ann x

Chrissy said...

Lovely bright happy colours Lorraine and love this cute Hedgie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Very pretty Lorraine, super papers, they go so well with the cute stamped image xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.
Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, I love the hedgie image and your colours and layout are lovely, Kate x

Sue said...

I love this card Lorraine, the image is adorable and the colours are so beautiful.
Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

'It does what it says on the tin' - very bright and cheerful, love it.
Lorraine

Liz McGuire, said...

One of my favourite hedgies, love this card x

KandA said...

Wonderful card, adorable image and fabulous colours xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...