Thursday 30 March 2017

Hippy Chick - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone,
I have a card to share today using one of the fabulous new 'Retro Girl' images due to be released by Lili of the Valley on the 3rd April.
This is 'Hippy Chick'.


I've coloured her with promarkers  and added a few liquid pearls. The papers are Sweet Garden roses. I added flowers from Creative Expressions Peony and Set 24 Sentiment tags from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous soft colours fun image

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely hippy chick card Lorraine

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marlene Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, gorgeous new stamps, I remember those days well. I have become your newest follower. Marlene

Christine Harrop said...

Love this fun image Lorraine. Ah, those were the days. Christine

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Lorraine and love the flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness I looked like that back in the day, beautifully designed and coloured card Lorraine, Kate x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous image.
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, lovely soft colours and design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Faaaar out Lorraine!! Love this card, a fun image and your design is gorgeous xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.Beautiful delicate colours and I love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Oh this is so gorgeous in PINK Lorraine..... and brings back memories from a former 'hippy chick!' I had one of those bags, a leather lace around my hair and others around my wrists too.. and a dreamy look in my eyes!! LOL!

Christine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

anne said...

A beautiful card, I like the colours you have chosen,
Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...