Tuesday 23 May 2017

A little bit of Christmas

Good Morning Everyone, 
What a weekend. The kids cricket matches have well and truly taken over my crafty time. On Sunday Tom had a match at the other side of York at 9.30am and Emma had a match in Goole at 12pm.....We finally arrived home at 7pm!! No clean school uniforms, no Sunday dinner....no crafty time!!
Here is one I made a while ago. This time no colouring required - just a lovely image from one of the Hunkydory Little books!
The background papers are First Edition - I've used Creative Expressions poinsettia die and Lili of the Valley sentiment tags.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooooooh love this, such a cute image and fab emebellishing

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a gorgeous image Lorraine a beautiful Christmas card

Anne

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Lorraine, such a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, I love the topper and your lovely embellishments, Kate x

anne said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, those poinsettias are gorgeous
Anne x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine. Yes it does end up that the children's social life takes over your own!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine L said...

It may be an easy card, but my goodness, it's effective!

Big hugs to a busy Mum!

Christine x

Suze said...

Cute image and lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for May.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...