Monday 1 May 2017

Flo Sleepover Set - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using one of the images from a recently released set from DigiStamp Boutique. This is from the ....
This set comes with lots of stamps perfect for those  girlie cards. I coloured her with promarkers, and fussy cut her out. The background papers are from my bit box!. I've used a Die namics flower die, and the sentiment is from 'A Bouquet for Mum' set.  

                                                    



Don't forget you can enter any of your creations using a Digi Stamp Boutique image into the monthly competition. The prize is a fabulous £15 voucher for the Digi Stamp Boutique Website.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Di's digi Designs Challenge - Use something Digital (image)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Beautiful Lorraine, xxx

Unknown said...

Morning Lorraine what a beautiful card and the design is lovely.
Debs xxx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous Lorraine andavery sweet image. Marlene

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine L said...

Dear me Lorraine........ you make me run out of words to describe how fabulous I think your cards are....... this is another that makes me sit in awe... it's so gorgeously pink and that little girl is just the cutest!!

Christine x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lorraine..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

The cutest image Lorraine and a pretty card, Kate x

Lin said...

Adorable, Lorraine! Love the papers and the frayed edges, and of course the little sweetie! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Sarah said...

So pretty Lorraine, I feel another spend coming on!! xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Suberbly gorgeous Lorraine....so pretty and I love the style...stunning!
Thank you....Sally-Ann xx

Wendy said...

Awww so adorable and very gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super sweet Lorraine. Loving these new DSB stamps, just gorgeous. LOVE your fabulous paper combo on this sweet card too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy said...

Just popping back again Lorraine.... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge with your gorgeous card:)
Wendy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...