Friday 19 May 2017

Jasmine Studying - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone,
Only one more day to go before Lili of the Valley release 20 gorgeous new stamps. This is another one of those new stamps....Jasmine Studying

I've coloured her with promarkers and First Edition markers. The background papers are from Lemoncraft - Tiny Miracles. I've added a Die namics flowers die, and Joanna Sheen rose leaves. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - Set 25 Handwritten Phrases.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Super image and you have made a great card with it. Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful colouring, fab card

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card. Lovely image too.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Lorraine. Love the colours you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, a fabulous image and lovely pastel papers - such a pretty card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat K said...

Simply gorgeous! I now have this beauty in my digi collection. Pat K x

Claudia said...

Hi Lorraine, just wonderful. Love the soft background colours you chose in combination with the intense colours you used for colouration.
Hugs Claudia

Chrissy said...

Wonderful image for many teen occassions Lorraine..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anne said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, I love the pop of gorgeous deep pink.
I've seen so many cards with these new images, it's a gorgeous collection!

Have a good weekend
Anne x

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card and the image is perfect for a young girl. I can see my 'wish list' getting longer and longer.

chrissy xx said...

Another FABulous image Lorraine. Hope there's a 'boy' one..Ideal for end of term card. Such pretty colours too.
Chrissyxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...