Wednesday 18 October 2017

Thoroughly Modern Misses - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a sneak peek of a brand new stamp from Lili of the Valley to share today. There is a set of stamps due out on Monday 23rd October called 'Thoroughly Modern Misses'. There is one girl for each month of the year and as I seem to be in Christmas mode I started with December....and here she is...

I've coloured her with promarkers and added liquid pearls to the Christmas wreath. The background paper is from Nit wits. I curved the sentiment and fixed with 3d foam pads

There will be lots more inspiration from the Design Team this week.

Thanks or taking the time to visit my blog today and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card love the way you have added sentiments Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful as ever Lorraine, love the image and your colours, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Lorraine and you’ve coloured her beautifully I must remember to look at these new stamps they could be very useful

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love your creation Lorraine, your colouring and layout is super.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a fabulous image and beautiful colouring - I think this might be another must have collection!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I really like these new images and you have coloured her beautifully
Hugs Kaz xx

KandA said...

Fabulous card Lorraine. As always a wonderfully coloured image and super layout xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous layout, fab card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...