Friday 20 October 2017

Thoroughly Modern Misses - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have another sneak peek of a brand new stamp from Lili of the Valley to share today. There is a set of stamps due out on Monday 23rd October called 'Thoroughly Modern Misses'. There is one girl for each month of the year and here is January...

I've coloured her with promarkers and the background paper is from Little Clares. I curved the sentiment and fixed with 3d foam pads

There will be lots more inspiration from the Design Team this week.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

19 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card. Love the colouring.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous girlie Christmas card Lorraine

Anne

Wendy L said...

Sweet card Lorraine and lovely colours you have used, xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card with super colours. Christine x

brenda said...

A pretty colour palette Lorraine and what a nice idea the sentiment stamps are to personalise a card.

B x

Sarah said...

Great colours Lorraine and beautifully done xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine this is such a lovely image and you've used beautiful colours, brilliant design, Kate x

Christine L said...

This is lovely Lorraine... wonderful colour combo (one of my favs) - and it matches that background paper so perfectly! And you've reminded me - I have that paper somewhere too... I think I must have bought it at the same show as you did!

Big hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful colour combi

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card. Love the background and the colours
Xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Lorraine, love the colours and the ombre paper is perfect
Hugs Kaz xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

mixamatoasties said...

That's lovely Lorraine. Gorgeous colours xx

Brawny x said...

These stamps are adorable. Fab cardvx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine I am loving the look of these new stamps and you have done them justice with your fantastic colouring and awesome design work.
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that two tone paper and sweet winter theme to your card. Gorgeous image this one. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...