Monday 23 October 2017

Thoroughly Modern Misses - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have another sneak peek of a brand new stamps from Lili of the Valley to share today. This is June from the 'Thoroughly Modern Misses', and they are going to be released today!

I've coloured her with promarkers and paper pieced her dress. The background paper is from First Edition. I curved the sentiment and fixed with 3d foam pads

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Fab n Funky - Paper Piecing

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

18 comments:

brenda said...

We've reached my Birthday month Lorraine and what a pretty card for it as well.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Another lovely girlie card Lorraine

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love her paper pieced dress.
luv
Debby

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely card.

Deborah said...

Your cards featuring the new Modern Misses from LOTV are fab.
Deborah A

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Lorraine, the paper piecing is brilliant, lovely papers too. Well this is my birthday month and hubby says I'm all of those things..... don't know about sociable though lol, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous colours and papers Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

Love this fabulous card xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image and lovely paper piecing.
I just had to pop over to LOTV this afternoon and buy them all!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty and love the paper piecing

Brawny x said...

Great card x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and the matching paper pieced dress/hat :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card with such a sweet image and great paper piecing, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Christine L said...

This is beautiful Lorraine - I love the paper piecing!

Christine x

Marilyn said...

Love....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...