Monday 18 December 2017

Royal Mail at Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Good Morning Everyone, 
Saturday was the mid way reminder for our Penny Black Saturday Challenge, guess who forgot to post their card...ooops! We have a nice easy theme this month ....
Christmas
I've used 'Royal Mail' for today's card.


I've coloured the stamp with promarkers. I've lost the front page from the paper pad and I can't remember who they are by! I've used a die namics fence die and a Joanna Sheen snowflake die. The sentiment is computer generated.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x
                                              

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

So cute Lorraine, xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, such a sweet image and lovely traditional Christmas colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Must be hedgie day today, just commented on a post with four of them and I have a hedgie today too. This is beautiful x

cuilliesocks said...

Just the cutest image Lorraine and a wonderful design, lovely embellishmets too, Kate x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

SO gorgeous Lorraine.
Sue x

brenda said...

Your card is just lovely Lorraine.

Wishing you and yours a lovely Christmas and I hope to be back to normal blogging come the new year.

B x

Wishcraft said...

Super cute hedgie and a fab design too... gorgeous card Lorraine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Elise said...

Awwwww Lorraine! This is so FABULOUSLY DARLING! We saw a program the other week about hedgehogs .. and my son and I kept saying, "Awwwwww!" :) hehe! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

Big hugs,
Elise

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Lorraine. Love the little scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Heather said...

This is so adorable!!! What a cute image and the fences around the edges finish it off perfectly! Love the papers you used, too. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2. (sorry I'm so late in commenting, the holidays really got me running in all directions.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...