Saturday 16 December 2017

Sugar Nellie Party Penguin

Good Morning Everyone, 
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, I've been so busy I haven't had the chance to do any crafting. I'm sure you are all the same just a bit more organised than me!
Today's card has been sat in my 'to post' folder for a while and I have finally got round to it. I've used a gorgeous Sugar Nellie image. This is 'Penguin Party'.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Lili of the Valley (discontinued). I've used a creative expressions poinsettia die, a Marianne creatables ivy die and a Spellbinders scalloped edge die. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations - Christmas/Winter
Passion for Promarkers - Add a sentiment (2nd entry)
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement. I promise to try and catch up with everyone over the next couple of days.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the colour combo Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Love it Lorraine, so sweet, xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh goodness this is gorgeous and I love the soft colours making him pop from the page.

Liz McGuire, said...

This card is so sweet, love it!

Happy Christmas and all the best in 2018!

Liz x

pinky said...

You are such a talent Lorraine, this is just gorgeous.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this is so beautiful Lorraine 💜 I am definitely a sucker for lilacs! Gorgeous little stamp and beautiful papers. I love what you did with the die-cut poinsettias. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Lorraine, beautifully desined and coloured, lovely embellishmets to, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is stunning and again at for sure xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a cute image and lovely soft colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Hope you are well... still good weather here in Gib....
Fabulous card... love the colours and the flowers
Hugs Sylvie xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the colours. Sue x

Christine L said...

Absolutely stunning Lorraine.... that lilac looks SOOOO good!!

Christine x

Ella's Design said...

Such a pretty card, in your signature style, Lorraine! Fab colouring of that super cute penguin and I love the soft papers and delicate embellishments.
Hope you and yours have a fantastic Christmas...oh and thanks for playing along with the Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Hugs, Lisa x

Huny said...

Really Lush - love it. Merry Christmas.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I love this Sugar Nellie stamp! So gorgeous and love the colour combo. Beautiful creation hun. Hope your Christmas crafting is going well and all the rest of the Christmas prep too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Crafty KJ said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card Lorraine and your colours are amazing as always. That penguin is fab and I really love those die cut flowers and the ivy - love everything about this card! Thanks for joining in with the Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs,Karen xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...