Monday 11 December 2017

Snowy Fun Set - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have some gift tags to share today using some of  the cutest images from DigiStamp Boutique. These are all from the 'Snowy Fun Set'.


I've coloured them with promarkers and fussy cut them being very careful not to chop off any arms!  I cut the tag shape from kraft card and added a few gold peel off stickers that have been sat in a drawer for about 5 years! The sentiments all come with the set.


                                             



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Gift It

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful tags Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

So cute Lorraine. Xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such cuteness Lorraine, lovely snowmen and fabulous colouring, Kate x

Deborah said...

These are fab Lorraine. So cute and a good way of using up peel off stickers!
Deborah A

cotnob said...

Fabulous tags Lorraine, fun snowmen - so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh they're fab Lorraine, so cute! Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy said...

Super cute tags, fabulous!
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Love your cute tags Lorraine, the peel offs look great too
Hugs Kaz xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely set of tags Lorraine.
Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are such fun, love the images

Sarah said...

Such fun tags Lorraine xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Lorraine and they do look happy. I bet they wont be when the big thaw happens!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marilyn said...

OMGosh Lorraine, these are terrific tags! I love tags and I think these are super cute and am going to pin them to my Pinterest board.

Suze said...

Adorable tags. Thank you for joining us in our final challenge at CHNC Extra.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...