Thursday 4 October 2018

Bauble Bears - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a quick card to share today using the gorgeous new stamps and papers from Lili of the Valley.
The stamp is from Bauble Bears .


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from the new pad - Winter Pastels. I've also used a sentiment from the new rubber stamp set - Large Christmas Greetings.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Get Ready for Christmas
Passion for Promarkers - Christmas is Coming

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

It's another really pretty Christmas card Lorraine.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Another adorable Christmas card Lorraine

Anne

Pop's Cards said...

What a cutie love this little guy, gorgeous creation as always hugs Pops x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very cute endearing creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww this is very cute

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and lovely winter blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Judith said...

So sweet Lorraine - I'm loving this red/blue colour combo, there are so many cards around this week in these colours, I must try it! x

Julie said...

Hi Lorraine - such a fab card! Love the image which is beautifully coloured and love your colour scheme! Thanks for joining in my Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty - love that backing paper,

Hugz Tinz

Shelly said...

Ooh Lorraine this is super cute, love the bauble design! Nice to see you playing along with us. Thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers, hugs Shelly x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...