Saturday 20 October 2018

Lili of the Valley DT - Reindeer Collection

Good Morning Everyone, 
I've been having a stall at a few coffee mornings recently and have already sold some Christmas cards. I have 4 Christmas fairs booked in before the end of November so I'd better get a wriggle on and make some more!
Here's one using the gorgeous reindeer from Lili of the Valley...


I've coloured them with promarkers and the background papers are from First Edition. I've used a Creative Expressions tree die, a Spellbinders snowflake die and hessian ribbon from The Ribbon Girl. the sentiment tag is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Passion for Promarkers - Bingo (Image, diecuts, patterned papers)
Fab n Funky - Embellished with Ribbon or Lace

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

These really are cute reindeers Lorraine a lovely Christmas card

Anne

chrissy xx said...

Awwh! What a sweetie this image is Lorraine.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Sounds like you have a good plan! xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, super cute image.
Wendy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Too cute, just adorable Lorraine, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous Card.... love the cute image.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Just love this sweet creation Lorraine! Gorgeous papers and that image is so sweet! Love the colour choices too. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous creation Lorraine, very cute & I adore the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ella's Design said...

This is just adorable, Lorraine! Love those cute little reindeer and your choice of colour scheme...so pretty. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such an adorable stamp and great colouring as always.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cards By MI said...

Lovely looking card with some really lovely details. Looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Judith said...

such a pretty card Lorraine - I love the distressed look, thank you for playing along with Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...