Monday 1 October 2018

Festive Folk - The Ribbon Girl DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the 1st October already which means that it's time for a brand new challenge over at The Ribbon Girl. The theme ....
ANYTHING GOES
I've used a gorgeous image from Lili of the Valley for today's card. This is one of the stamps from the Festive Folk set.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers were from Lili of the Valley. I've used a Joanna Sheen snowflake die and a joy crafts fence die. All the gorgeous embellies are from The Ribbon Girl. here are the links to the goodies I have used...

38mm lilac faux silk ribbon
20mm deep lilac paper roses
holly leaves
white miniature blossoms
Purple Plum Divine Twine,
 40mm White Daisy
Frosted ivory/white berries
Silver jingle bell

There are two gorgeous prizes on offer, the  one first is a £10 voucher from Polkadoodles

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/ 

and the second is a gorgeous selection of goodies from The Ribbon Girl


I'd like to enter the following challenges :-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card I love those colours Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Simply adorable lovely card Lorraine

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautifully cute Lorraine, love the gorgeous embellies & colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the sweet image and your beautiful embellishments, wonderful colouring too, Kate x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Lorraine, such a cute image and beautiful colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

debby4000 said...

Adorable penguin and you've made a gorgeous Christmas card with him.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous that cute image, I love that you have used purple too hugs Pops x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and gorgeous colours

Sarah said...

I love this little fella!! A brilliant card xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a lovely card Lorraine, gorgeous colours and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...