Tuesday 5 March 2019

Spring Sweeties - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I haven't had much time for crafting over the last few days, Emma has cricket practice on a Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Monday night....and the outdoor season hasn't started yet!
So this little card took quite a few days...10 minutes here...10 minutes there...
I've used one of the stamps from the Spring Sweeties Set from Lili of the Valley.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are an old set from Lili of the Valley. The sentiment comes with the set and I've added a die namics botanical flower die, and a die namics picket fence die. I've also used a Memory Box stitched circle die and a stitched scalloped edge circle.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Oh so cute,xxxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute & pretty Lorraine, glad you eventually got it finished so we could see it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
It sounds like you are going to have a busy summer!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, those papers are so lovely and that is an adorable image xx

Kim said...

fabulous cute bunny card Lorraine, and love the fresh spring feel to it!
Kim x

pinky said...

Super sweet card Lorraine. What a cute little image and those papers are just beautiful too.

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweetie Lorraine, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and lovely colours and layout

Sarah said...

This is delightful Lorraine, lovely image and, as always, a super design xx

Craftdee said...

These images are so CUTE! You really are going to drive me broke showing me how gorgeous they can be, naughty Lorraine :-) Donna x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is such a sweet card hunnie, beautifully coloured and designed as always. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...