Sunday 31 March 2019

The Gardener - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I've used 'The Gardener' from Lili of the Valley for today's card.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Craftwork Cards and my box of scraps!I've added hessian ribbon, bakers twine and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Hi Lorraine, your card is fabulous and I love the background too. Hope you're keeping well and happy x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x x

Chrissy said...

So adorable, I have always loved this sweet image..gorgeous colouring and card design Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautifully coloured image and gorgeous details and papers on this card.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a lovely image and fabulous rustic design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Love this hunnie. As always your colouring and card design is spot on. Love your colouring it just pops right off the page. <3 x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Masculine card Lorraine just adore these LOTV images

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Sorry Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kim Hamilton said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

KandA said...

A wonderful card and beautifully coloured image xx

pinky said...

I could do with that little helper over here Lorraine. What a cute card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...