Saturday 2 March 2019

Acrobat at PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of the month (March already!)and that means a brand new challenge over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog. The theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES
(Option : 'cas')

I have used a gorgeous stamp that you will have seen many times before....this is 'Acrobat'.




I've coloured him with promarkers and added a little bit of glitter to the spider's web. The background paper is from my box of scraps. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

15 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Lovely soft colors.

Stamps and Paper said...

Just this this image Lorraine with the little hedge walking along the cobweb..gorgeous card

Anne

KandA said...

Beautiful card Lorraine and your colouring of that adorable stamp is amazing xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

This is so sweet, gorgeous card, xxxx

brenda said...

A delightful creation as always. Have a good weekend.

B x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous Lorraine. You always make the most beautiful cards. Love this. x

Helen said...

Oh Lorraine...I love this!
Your colouring is fabulous!
Helen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Lorraine. I bet it looks really awesome with the glitter on the spiders web IRL.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

How adorable Lorraine, I love the image and your colouring, it's such a pretty card, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card Beautifully colour...
I have this stamp to
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a cute hedgehog - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Such a charming card Lorraine, so delicate xx

Greta said...

So cute & I love your coloring, Lorraine! Wonderful layers, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...