Saturday 13 July 2019

Christmas Sled - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share this morning using a very cute stamp. This is a preview of one of the gorgeous new digi images that are due to be released by Lili of the Valley later this month....Christmas Sled.



I've coloured them with promarkers an the background papers are from an old pad from Lili of the Valley. I've used a Dees Dinstinctively tree die and a Moonstone snowflake die. The photograph doesn't really show the depth of this card but I've used 3d foam pads and layered them up so the front layer stands out.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


We have lots of cricket going on this weekend....no crafty time again, and then there's the World Cup final to watch on Sunday!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is stunning, I love the layering and the pop of red.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and tennis all the way for me but my John will be torn, formula 1, cricket or tennis, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my it's just gorgeous Lorraine, love the image and the little scene, those are fab trees, have a lovely weekend with all the cricket, Kate x

Chrissy said...

The little bunnies are so adorable Lorraine and fabulous colouring..love the trees and gorgeous scene.

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Super creation as always Lorraine. We won the World Cup!!

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, the new digi stamps are so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas scene you've created Lorraine love those little bunnies they are just adorable

Anne

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Another absolutely gorgeous card Lorraine, I love it! x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Lorraine. I am looking forward to getting my hands on these digis!! What a nailbiter the final was!! The Ashes next!! xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, you colouring is always spot on! Liz x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...