Saturday 6 July 2019

Your Birthday - PBSC

Hello Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of the month and I am very late with my card for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge! It's that little thing called cricket that takes over my life. ...
Anyway our theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES
(Option : 'Food or Drink')

I have used a very cute Penny Black stamp called 'Your Birthday' for today's card.


I've coloured her with promarkers. The background papers and the sentiment stamp are from Lili of the Valley. I've used  a creative expressions flower die.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


We have had lots of cricket this week and 2 more matches tomorrow. Here's a couple of photo's of the reason I don't get any crafting done....My girl!





Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

11 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Another gorgeous card Lorraine and great pictures of your very talented little lady. Your mage, background and embellishments all work together perfectly x x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, I have been colouring these little hedgehogs for my Christmas cards this week.
Great that your daughter enjoys her sport, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Wonderful photos
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

It's lovely to see the pictures of Emma in full flow, what a great bowling action!! Such a sweet card, love the delicate colours xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a very pretty card with a sweet image and fabulous design.
Super photos of your little cricketer, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a cute image and lovey papers - so pretty.
Fabulous photographs of your daughter, it might be time consuming but you must be very proud of her.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

All I can say is the England ladies need Emma a.s.a.p!! Great card as always Lorraine.

B x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully coordinated card Lorraine, lovely design as always.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Adorable cute Hedgie enjoying her Birthday..fabulous card Lorraine and great photos.

Lu CHRISSYxx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a sweet card Lorrainem cute stamp and fab layout. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...