Saturday 1 May 2021

Gifts for You - Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Good morning everyone.

It's the first Saturday of May which means that it's time for another challenge at Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : CAS)

I've used a gorgeous Penny Black wooden stamp for today's card, this is 'Gifts For You'.



I've coloured him with promarkers. The background paper is from Echo Pa
rk and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

19 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet card Lorraine love the little mouse

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous image used.. Have a lovely weekend. ♥

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a cute image and lovely CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love the colours, very pretty x

Helen said...

This is just lovely Lorraine - such fun colours!
You've also reminded me that I have that stamp & should ink it up soon!
Helen x

Sarah said...

This is very pretty Lorraine and I love that super cute mouse xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is such a lovely card Lorraine, I love the colours and that sweet image, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely that’s a gorgeous stamp love and hugs Carole x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine this is super cute I love the wood mounted stamps I found mine out the other day, you create CAS cards perfectly I always struggle, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & I love that paper.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lorraine ...love the sweet image ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

pinky said...

Loving this layout today Lorraine and of course your colouring just makes that cute image pop!

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card with a sweet image. Super cute! Thanks for joining us over at PFM.
Love n hugs
Marie

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning card that is perfect for our challenge at passion For Markers this week

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

Magic Maggie said...

I love your cards - the colouring is always so clean and clear, and wonderful subjects!
Finally worked out how to change the background colour of the labels in Paint - do you use photoshop?
Hope you are well.
Maggie (in York UK) - home of Bendy, the were-cat.

Helen said...

What a wonderful card Lorraine! I love the design and the way your strip of DP adds to the sweet little hedgie with his flower!! WOnderful colouring! Stay safe! :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a perfect CAS card! Love this sweet image and your CAS design is gorgeous! Your colouring is delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...