Monday 10 May 2021

Hedgehog Popsy Daisy

Good Morning everyone, 
I have a card to share that's taken me ages to make...10 minutes here...10 minutes there. . . then a week later.... life just seems to be getting in the way of crafting at the minute!
How adorable is this stamp from Di's Digi Stamps? It's called 'Hedgehog Popsy Daisy'.


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics.  The background papers are from my box of scraps. I've used a Die-namics picket fence die, a First edition garden set die, a Lawn fawn weather die a memory Box cloud die, and a flower punch. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Di's Digi Designs - Hand-coloured Image
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. I have a lot of catching up to do so I hope to pop by your blog soon.
Lorraine x

21 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Yes this is a fabulous image and a gorgeous little scene that you have created for these cute hedges.
Lorraine

Doreen said...

Love the image, a gorgeous card.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning love it.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

A pretty card Lorraine, a sweet image and lots of lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

BRILLIANT, just love this and the whole concept and design. Fabulous...x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty. It must be hard working, having a family, running a house and crafting. You do well Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image Lorraine.
The sweetest of scenes too.
I'm loosing weeks lol. With me it's a case on no structure to anything with the way things have been.
Chrissyxx

anne said...

That's a lovely image Lorraine and beautifully coloured. Love the scene you have made with your fence and sunshine.
Anne x

Gibmiss said...

Soo Cute Lorraine
Hugs Sylvie xx

Linby said...

It's so cute and a lovely scene. Great detailing. Thanks so much for joining in with my landscape or scene theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lynn x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring. Anesha

brenda said...

The very same issue here Lorraine, in my case a new puppy. I was so pleased to hear Emma's news, tell her well done and enjoy her season.

Loving your sweet hedgies who clearly have lovely summery weather. Perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable image Lorraine and a gorgeous card, beautifully coloured and the little scene is fabulous, Kate x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Just so pretty x

Sarah said...

Love this pretty summer garden scene Lorraine xx

Heather said...

That image IS so adorable!! And your coloring is beautiful, specially on those flowers! And I love how you've created a little scene with all those die cuts! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Chrissy said...

I love the little Hedgies Lorraine, gorgeous image and colouring, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mervi said...

It's really sweet image and so pretty colouring. Fabulous card Lorraine.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Aunty Sue said...

what a great card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

Nathalie said...

Very gorgeous card! Thank for playing with us at di's digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cuties! What a lovely garden scene. Gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...