Saturday 20 April 2024

James Take it Easy - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Evening Everyone,
I have another card to share today, using one of the stamps from a new A5 polymer stamp release from Lili of the Valley. There are 5 stamps in this set, 3 you may have seen before and 2 brand new images. The set is called - James Take It Easy and here is another one of the new stamps from that set.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. the background papers are from my box of scraps. I've used a lawn Fawn sun die, a Memory Box puffy clouds die, a die namics picket fence die, and First Edition gardening die. I coloured the die cuts and added them with 3d foam pads and a few liquid pearls in the centre of the flowers. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

brenda said...

Perfect for our Spring theme at We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining us Lorraine.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card great scene you have created.Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! What a sweetie he is Lorraine.
LOve the scene you've created too.
Chrissyxx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful James card Lorraine, He is so sweet, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Lorraine. Love the tiny flower pots. Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation Lorraine James looks great doing his garden the embellishments and dies as well as the card design look ACE thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous colouring on James the Bear, and brilliant composition with the flower pits - love it!!
Pauline xx

Sarah said...

That's such a lovely gardening themed card, the finishing touches are perfect xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

James deserves to take a rest Lorraine. I love this little scene as always. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Back again Lorraine as a friend😁. You know I adore the scenes you create, this one included.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

Your card is just so gorgeous Lorraine. I love your colouring of course but all those little embellishments just make everything gel perfectly. Love it!!

Furrbster said...

Such a cute cards,

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...