Wednesday 1 May 2024

Betty Bowling - DigiStamp Boutique

Hello Everyone
It's been a while!!  I've almost forgotten how to colour and make cards. 
I have a box on my desk that is full of printed out digi images that I have never got round to colouring. This particular one must have been sat there for years as it's from DigiStamp Boutique and it's called 'Betty Bowling'.


I've coloured her with promarkers and copics. The background papers are scraps from Craft Creations and Echo Park. I've used a Die-namics picket fence die, A Memory Box puffy cloud die, a Lawn Fawn sun die and and x-cut flower punch. The sentiment stamp is from Uniko.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - Use a Stencil ( I used a stencil to create the clouds behind the stamp)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x


11 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image,(I miss DigiStamp Boutique, loved their images too) beautifully coloured as always to create this fab scene on your card. Thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
Lorraine

Gail said...

Great card!
Lots of detail!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, and playing the stencil option!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous design, fabulous card with cute theme!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dena J said...

Such great elements you have used to create this fun scene. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Carole Eaton said...

Love how you did subtle shading on the white blouse, I am always too heavy handed! Really makes it pop. Nice to see a female bowler.

chrissy xx said...


Just GORgeous. A image that made me smile!
LOve your colours and design Lorraine.
Chrissyxx

Sarah said...

She's great Lorraine and a lovely design as always. Funnily enough I was trawling through my DSB images looking for Stanley the dog the other day. They were such great images, still I have enough to keep dipping into xx

Liz said...

Wonderful card Lorraine, this card would be perfect for a friend of mine who loves bowling. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Stencils option.
Liz xx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww, Berry is just fabulous Lorraine, A lovely card, beautifully coloured too and as always your embellishments are so pretty, Kate x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Fab card Lorraine. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...