Saturday 18 May 2024

Bouquet Hedgy

Hello everyone,
I have a card to share today using a gorgeous digi stamp from Di's Digi Designs. This is Bouquet Hedgy.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics.  The background papers are from Echo Park. I've used a Marianne Creatables garden fence die, a Lawn Fawn sun die, Memory Box puffy cloud dies and an x-cut punch for the little flowers.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

My crafty time has disappeared again. Work has been very busy and cricket season has started! I just have to ick away at the colouring as and when I can!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks for visiting my little blog today.

Lorraine x

12 comments:

brenda said...

Absolutely adorable Lorraine, the sun looks like it's making a better appearance than it is here.

Hope Emma's season is going well, often think about her and the excitement and fun she must be having.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful and sunny card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

I knew this was one of your cards as soon as I saw the fence and sun (lol). So cute.

Dora said...

What a beautiful card. Beautiful colourized. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lorraine I am in love with this absolutely delightful creation that is one amazing looking hedgehog your die cuts and how you design your cards has always been awesome and this one is no exception I absolutely love it
hugs
lolo x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with an adorable hedgy. Fantastic colouring and a nice idea with the little flowers on the fence. Marlies

Linby said...

A beautiful cheerful card, love the embellishments. Thanks for taking part at Stamping Sensations.

pinky said...

That is absolutely adorable, what a little cutie and coloured to perfection as always. I love the added fence, looks so sweet Lorraine!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet design using Mr Hedgie. I also love those dinky little flowers on the picket fence, very cute. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

SarahR said...

Hi Lorriane, oh wow that card is just so stinking cute! Wonderful use of dies and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah - DT

Cards By MI said...

Such sweet lovely looking card! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with my Let it bloom challenge over at Passion for Markers.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pauline C said...

Another stunning card Lorraine, I love your cute image, and again fantastic colouring xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...