Monday 27 May 2024

Happy Bees - LOTV DT

Good Evening Everyone
Have you seen the gorgeous new stamps from Lili of the Valley? There are some very cute little bees and pandas. I've used one of the stamps from the Happy Bees stamp set.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics, and added lots of glitter to his little bee wings and antennae. I've used a Spellbinders candlewick die, a die namics fence die, a die namics stitch bloom die and an x-cut flower punch. The sentiment stamp comes with the Happy bees Set.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute little bee and an even more adorable card.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Very sweet and black and yellow make such a striking colour palette.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

BEEutiful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

Awww, that's really cute Lorraine. The black and white additions look fabulous xx

Chrissy said...

He is so very cute Lorrine gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...