Thursday 6 September 2018

Bobbi - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
There are some gorgeous new DigiStamp Boutique images coming out soon. They will be available on Monday 10th September from Lili of the Valley.
Here's my first card using the adorable 'Bobbi'


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Trimcraft. I've used a Marianne creatables tree and fence die. The sentiment is also from DigiStamp Boutique available from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Bobbi is a real cutie. lovely card Lorraine, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

So adorable
. Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

Real cutie Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunningly fabulous as always Lorraine....thank you...Sally-Ann xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet image with gorgeous colouring, beautifully designed Lorraine, Kate x x

Sarah said...

Really lovely Lorraine. Bobbi has always been a favourite of mine xx

Inkyfingers said...

That is an adorable image and you have coloured it beautifully. Love how you built up the design - the framing and layering are gorgeous!

cotnob said...

An adorable card Lorraine, such a cute image and lots of fabulous details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...