Saturday 1 September 2018

The Ribbon Girl Challenge

Good Morning Everyone,
I have some exciting news, the monthly challenges are starting over at The Ribbon Girl and this month it's a really easy theme.....
ANYTHING GOES

I've used the adorable James-Daisy from Lili of the Valley for today's card and lots of fabulous goodies from The Ribbon Girl



I've coloured him with promarkers and added liquid pearls to the centre of the flowers. The background papers are from Lemoncraft. All the embellishments are from The Ribbon girl and I've listed them and added a link to each product below.
I wish I could show you the lace in 'real life' - it is so pretty and the pink ribbon really sparkles.
Here is a link to all the gorgeous goodies I have used from The Ribbon Girl

White Rose Leaf,  
Liquid Pearls White Opal
40mm White Daisy 
20mm Paper Roses coral pink,  
Cherry blossom baby pink,  
10mm white/pink open roses,    
Butterfly Bead mixed pack 
Pearl heart 6mm white,   
38mm Phoebe white guipure lace,  
 25mm pink Mermaid ribbon
7mm pink beresford satin ribbon

There is 2 weeks to enter the challenge and there are some brilliant prizes on offer.

Prize:
£10 voucher from Polkadoodles

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/ 


A selection of products from The Ribbon Girl



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, and its always nice to see James the Bear - he's such a handsome little chap, Mary x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so pretty beautiful card . Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, great to have the challenge back. I have commented on all the DT work as it is fabulous but not all of my messages are being published :( love Jane x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine

Anne

KandA said...

Such a gorgeous card Lorraine and James is looking perfect with his little daisy xx

Sarah said...

Ooh, great to see them back and your card is fantastic xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, such a cute image and lovely pastel colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love James and the soft colours

Lin said...

Love these sweet florals surrounding James, Lorraine! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Wendy L said...

A real cutie Lorainne, xxx

Sue said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, I adore your fabulous touring and your card design is so pretty!...xxx <3

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful I love this very pretty design Love and hugs Carole x

pinky said...

This is super pretty Lorraine. Love all the pretty colours and embellishments. You always get the combination so perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...