Wednesday 19 September 2018

Hippo : Tons of Fun - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
You may have seen the news that due to the new EU reporting and VAT laws Lili of the Valley are going to stop selling digital images.  This includes all digital images by Lili of the Valley and Digi Stamp Boutique. The deadline to be able to get your hands on these gorgeous images is the 30th September
DigiStamp Boutique have just released some adorable Christmas images and so that you don'y forget about the cuties already on sale, here's a card I made using Hippo - Tons of Fun.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Echo Park. I've used Creative Expressions flower dies and orange enamel dots.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

brenda said...

A really pretty creation in lovely sunny colours Lorraine.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Unknown said...

Morning Lorraine what a cute card and I love your topper.
And your design and colours are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love the fab colours and great flowers love and hugs Carole x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, lovely colours and such a sweet image xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine, absolutely so gorgeous, lovely sweet image and beautifully coloured, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous & cute creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Lorainne and great colours.
I,m not a fan for digis so happy to see LOTV papers and toppers back, xxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

More gorgeous than the word itself....I adore the colours so much...thank you Lorraine! Sally-Ann xx

Anne said...

Such a shame about the digis but I think a lot of people will be pleased to see the stamps back
This is wonderful, your cards are always so bright and cheery!
Anne x

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a cute Hippo and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cards By MI said...

Totally super sweet. What a great colour combo and the die cut flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week. Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for a new fun challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

Oh my goodness Lorraine your card is sooooo cute. I love the sweet hippo image and your colouring is amazing. The papers and die cuts look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...