Saturday 29 September 2018

Carol Singing - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
Have you seen the gorgeous new rubber stamps and papers pads available from Lili of the Valley? There are 3 new stamps sets including cute carol singing animals, sentiments and cute scenic baubles. There are also 6 fabulous new paper pads, and I need them all!
For today's card I have used the brand new 'Carol Singing' set. I couldn't decide which cute animal to use so....they all ended up on there!


I've coloured them with promarkers, and used papers from the new Frozen Snowflakes set....I LOVE these papers! I'm going to need more than 1 pad of these!! The trees are a Memory Box die and I've used a Tim Holtz lamp die.
The sentiment is also from the brand new rubber stamp sets - Large Christmas Greetings. There are so many sentiments on this sheet, ideal for adding just the right words.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts  - Anything Christmas
Stamping Sensations - I spy something beginning with B (Bear, Bunny, blues)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

15 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine & a lovely little Christmas scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lynne K said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lorraine! Some great masking & colouring has made a lovely Christmas scene! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, love the image and the papers are beautiful. Fabulous design, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Lorraine, such a sweet image - you have created a lovely scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is so cute and gorgeous Lorraine. Amazing stamping and colouring to create this lovely little Christmas scene.
Lorraine

brenda said...

What a super creation Lorraine, it's really gorgeous and so beautfully crafted, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely Christmas card Lorraine love the image

Anne

anne said...

This is just perfect Lorraine, absolutely gorgeous xx

Sarah said...

A wonderful card Lorraine xx

Chrissy said...

Those little critters singing in the forest are the cutest I have seen today..FABulous colouring Lorraine and I love your cute scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is a fabulous scene, love this card

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So lovely! A gorgeous combination of images and such a pretty paper for the backdrop! Love this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anne said...

Without a doubt one of your best Lorraine (if not my favourite ever!) I adore how you used those stamps, very clever
Anne x

flossbite said...

Such a beautiful card. Lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...