Thursday 28 February 2019

New Home - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I needed a new home card for a friend and this is what I came up with. I've used an older stamp from Lili of the Valley - New Home Trio



I've coloured it with promarkers and the background papers are from Echo Park. I've used a die namics fence die and cloud dies from Joanna Sheen. The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so homely, your friend will love it Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Lorraine, xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous scene Lorraine, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a fabulous image and you have created a lovely scene with your papers and dies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this trio and your card is gorgeous, great scene

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful new home card Lorraine love the scene

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

KandA said...

Super card Lorraine and such a great little scene you've created xx

wannabcre8tive said...

This is really cute. It has a cheerful look to it. Great coloring and design. Your friend will love it.

pinky said...

You always make this images look amazing Lorraine. I just love this gorgeous card.

Darnell said...

Oh, my, Lorraine! This isn't a card, it's a fantastical work of art that belongs in a shadow box in your friend's new home! I hope she does exactly that with it! Hugs, Darnell

Sarah said...

Love this new home scene Lorraine xx

Kim Hamilton said...

Such a sweet scene! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

craftyjan said...

Hi Lorraine, your card is fab!! Fresh love how you have done this. Can you tell me please is this stamp still available I love it xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...