Saturday 6 April 2019

Daisy Swing - PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of the month and that means a brand new challenge over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog. The theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES
(Option : 'Spring Colours')

I have used a very cute Penny Black stamp called 'Daisy Swing' for today's card.




I've coloured him with promarkers and added liquid pearls to the centre of the flowers. The background paper is from Penny Black - Gentle Whisper. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Passion for Promarkers - Make it Cute
Creative Inspirations - Easter Wishes or Animals
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

My Paper Epiphany said...

Your card is adorable and screams Spring! Such beautiful colouring:)

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Lorraine. I think I've got that stamp. I don't *think* I've ever used it!!

Susan xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

So pretty Lorraine and your colouring is wonderful x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine and love your cute hedgie image

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card and an adorable image, I love the soft pastel shades and your lovely design Lorraine, Kate x

Rene said...

I loooove this!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!
Rene

Chrissy said...

So sweet and pretty Lorraine, you do your shading behind the image so well and I love the pearls in the flowers and the papers..beautiful card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous spring like card Lorraine, love the delicate colours and beautiful design. Carol xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine. I love the soft pastel colours and the adorable PB hedgie!

Wendy L said...

Love this, so gorgeous and lovely pastel shades, xxxx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Lorraine, such a sweet image and pretty papers - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty & such lovely colours & design Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

pinky said...

Beautiful!! I love the pastel colours and those pretty pearls and what a gorgeous image. Fabulous card Lorraine!

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is cute and coloured beautifully thanks for sharing at PFP this week

coops said...

Fantastic card Lorraine. Adorable image and I love your soft pastel colours and fab dimension.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁

CraftyNatalie said...

Very sweet, cute card. Great pastel tones . Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...